I think bags are my favourite accessory. If you need to wear something to be practical, it might as well be super cute. I have collected some of my favourite must-have bags for the summer time. I only have two of these bags (both Bando bags, which are both amazing) so while I can not speak on the durability and function of the other bags, I can only speak on how cute they are and how I want them. To me, this summer is all about sporting pink (duh), pompoms, birds, and natural colours and textures (like wood and wicker!). I hope you find something you like! And, hey, if you find any bags you think I might need, don't be afraid to comment below!
1. I am a sucker for any accessory made of bamboo, and I have a feeling this bag by Cult Gaia is the perfect must-have clutch of the summer.
2. I am obsessed witth anything with a pompom attached, so I am super happy that pompoms are trending this summer. Purchase this bag in blue plaid and other colour combinations from Boutique Mexico.
3. Wicker. Camel. Purse. Need I say more? Kate Spade New York knows the way to my heart.
4. This is one of my favourite bags I own by Bando! It's pink, has pompoms and is perfect for a walk downtown.
5. I am loving neutral coloured bags for summer and this fun tote by Guadalupe Design is no exception.
6. More pink pompoms by Boutique Mexico!
7. Skinnydip London is my go to brand for a unique, fun novelty purse like this amazing pink fur, glitter palm tree clutch.
8. Okay, this Bando bag may be one of my favourite bags in the universe because it's actually secretly a cooler but I also use it as an over-sized purse.
9. A simpler, pink Kate Spade New York bag is definitely on my wishlist!
10. Guadalupe Design has designed the cuutest beaded cockatoo clutch with a tassle finish and I have decided that I need it and so do you!